Ristorante I Carracci welcomes you and invites you to admire the elegance of the dining room (which accommodates up to 70 guests) and to marvel at the exquisite frescoes from the Carracci’s.
Our Executive Chef Guglielmo Araldi – together with Sous Chef Agostino Schettino, Pastry Chef Vincenzo Digifico and the kitchen brigade, offers contemporary "fine dining" cuisine rooted in Italian tradition and paying homage to the iconic flavors of the city of Bologna.
Ristorante I Carracci opens its doors daily to serve both lunch and dinner. This experience is available not only to the Guests of the Grand Hotel Majestic, già Baglioni, but also to those from outside who seek a refined and tasteful destination.
"Classic Menù", every day at lunch:
"Fine Dining Menù", every night at dinner:
- In case of delay, please contact us, otherwise the table is kept to a maximum of 15 minutes after the booking time
- For tables with more than 6 people, it is necessary to choose one of our tasting menus.
- If you wish to book a table with more than 6 people, a credit card is required to guarantee the reservation.
- For Saturdays dinner reservation is requested a credit card to guarantee the booking.
- The credit card will be used with a charge of € 100 per person, only in case of no show.
Allergies or intolerances
- Please inform us in advance of any intolerances / allergies / special occasions.
- In our restaurant we do not impose a dress code on our Guests, however for lunch we suggest smart-casual attire. For dinner we invite you to choose casual-elegant attire. We also kindly ask our valued Clients to avoid shorts, flip-flop and tank tops.
- Please inform us at the time of booking and it will be a great pleasure for us to welcome your 4-legged friend and reserve a dedicated table. However for respect of other Guests, please keep your dog always with you and on a leash.