A setting of incomparable elegance, able to accomodate up to 70 guests.
The Executive Chef with his capable staff, offers refined cuisine that enhances the traditional cuisine of the Emilia Romagna region with solicitations from other national experiences.
This museum wonder is also open to walk-in Guests thanks to a dedicated entrance, a place for those who are looking for a curated traditional Bolognese menu flanked by innovative seafood and vegetarian offerings devised by a talented young Chef.
"Fine Dining Menù", at dinner, Monday to Saturday. READ
"Classic Menù", every day for lunch and on Sunday also for dinner. READ
- In case of delay, please contact us, otherwise the table is kept to a maximum of 15 minutes after the booking time
- For tables with more than 8 people, it is necessary to choose a menu in advance or consider one of our tasting menus.
- If you wish to book a table with more than 6 people, a credit card is required to guarantee the reservation.
- For Saturdays dinner reservation is requested a credit card to guarantee the booking.
- The credit card will be used with a charge of € 100 per person, only in case of no show.
Allergies or intolerances
- Please inform us in advance of any intolerances / allergies / special occasions.
- In our restaurant we do not impose a dress code on guests, however we ask the courtesy not to wear shorts or slippers.
- Please inform us at the time of booking and it will be a great pleasure for us to welcome your 4-legged friend and reserve a dedicated table. However for respect of other Guests, please keep your dog always with you and on a leash.
- On request you can book private rooms, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org