Program and options
This tour is designed for maximum 19 people and we can provide several types of high standard vehicles, depending on the number of passengers: Mercedes E/S (4 seats), Mercedes Vito (7 seats), Mercedes Sprinter (19 seats).
- The 19 people tour, leaves at 8.30 am, on Tuesday and Thursday.
- The small groups tour (1-7 people) can be more flexible and customized, on other days, with a different timetable and personalized meeting points according to your needs
- For bigger groups (20-50 people), we can provide a 35 or 50 seats bus and we design a “Dozza Experience” specifically scheduled for big number groups
- 9.30 am: 1st stop at the awarded “Cantina Assirelli” wine and oil farm (Dozza). Guided tour of the farm, including the production area, where you can follow the whole process from the grapes to the bottle and from the olive trees to the extraordinary traditional Dozza olive oil. At the end of it we offer the “Traditional Romagna Breakfast”, consisting in: various cured meats produced by Cantina Assirelli
- 11.30 am: “strolling the medieval borough of Dozza”…is one of the most fascinating Italian experiences, a characteristic atmosphere with open-air artworks everywhere, made by internationally famous artists along the medieval alleys. Inside the XIV century castle, seat of the Emilia-Romagna Regional Wine Shop, you can taste and buy any kind of Italian wine and all the typical specialties of the Dozza area. The ticket to the Medieval Castle and Museum is included in the tour.
- 1.30 pm: Lunch at the characteristic “Osteria del Borgo” (Dozza), one of the Emilia Romagna most famous winebars - restaurants, where genuine food meets art, music and history.