The activity includes
- A Boarini Milanesi artisan will demonstrate the antique craftsmanship techniques used to create every Boarini Milanesi bag and accessory.
- You will be guided through a multi-sensory experience discovering the precious leathers used by the House and the “Library of Colours”, where the eye-catching shades that inspire the colours of Boarini Milanesi bags and accessories are kept, inside little glass bottles.
- Italian Spumante and little delicacies at the end of the experience.
- Boarini Milanesi shop is located on the first floor of a historical Palazzo. Please ring the doorbell and wait for the front door to open
- Open from Monday to Saturday. Please contact us if you wish to visit the shop on Sunday or outside opening hours
- A reservation is highly recommended for a private viewing of the collection and the live demonstration of craftsmanship