The package includes
- Accommodation for 2 nights, in double Deluxe room, for two people
- American Buffet breakfast
- Seasonal fruit and welcome flowers in room upon arrival
- Special gourmet welcome gift upon arrival
- The morning after the arrival: tour around the the old medieval markets, “Mercato del Quadrilatero”, “Mercato di Mezzo” and “Mercato delle Erbe”, led by the Executive Chef Claudio Sordi who will escort you on a journey through taste and tradition. The experience will be an opportunity for an exclusive Food Shopping discovering local and regional products.
- Exclusive Dinner at Enoteca Morandi with a tailored menu created with your food shopping of the morning with our Executive Chef and combined local wine tasting with our maitre sommelier
- Double Deluxe Room (2 people) € 1.250,00 a room/a night
Gourmet Experience with recipes from the Bolognese tradition under the frescoes by Guercino
In the heart of Bologna, in the shadow of the Twin Towers, in a building of 1400, the family Sampieri Talon guards for centuries a unique and majestic. It is the fresco “Ercole e Anteo” made by the famous artist Giovanni Francesco Barbieri, known as Guercino, in 1631. The Grand Hotel Majestic già Baglioni reserve for you a unique aperitif! As a great lover of art, René Talon Sampieri, a descendant of one of the oldest noble families of the world, has decided to share the 'thrill of the vision of this work, one of a kind.
Terms & conditions
- Service charge and V.A.T. 10% include, City tax excluded.
- Minimum stay required 2 nights. Unused package amenities are not refundable
- Package validity until December 31st, 2018 (no Bank Holidays)
- Dinner is four courses beverages not included
- Any additional night at the best available rate
- Cancellation policy up to 14 days prior to arrival no penalty; in case of late cancellation or no show, one night of penalty will be charge