- Condé Nast Johansens 2018
- Interview with Claudio Sordi for the program"Italian Recipes"
- Award Winner 2017 Condé Nast Johansens
- Camerino di Europa’s
- Constant renewal
- Welcome to Italy
- Excellence Certificate 2015
- Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Award
- New Luxury Services
- FICO Eataly World
- Ducati dal Museo alla Fabbrica
- Lamborghini Museum and Factory
- City of Motors: Lamborghini and Ducati
- YOU FIRST - Aeroporto di Bologna
- MilleMiglia Program
- Light Lunch at Cafe' Marinetti
- A day in Bologna
- Personal Art
- New York Times: 36 Hours in Bologna, Italy
- A "Virtuous" Hotel
- Tripadvisor Hall of Fame
- Bored with Europe?
- Technogym Top Locations
- Arthur Von wiesenberger
- Duetorrihotels wins The World Luxury Awards
- New Cafè Marinetti
- Excellence Certificate 2013
- Ginda Simpson
- Bologna on CNN Turkey
Duetorrihotels wins The World Luxury Awards 2017
Extreme attention to the wishes and desires of each client and a strong international vocation. These are the main assets that enabled Duetorrihotels Group to win the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2017, a prestigious international award that recognizes and rewards the best representatives of excellent service and customer care in hospitality sector.
The main objective of World Luxury Hotel Awards 2017 is to perform high quality standards and trigger a virtuous cycle of competitiveness. For this, the recognition is assigned through evaluation that is carried out by the customers.
The award is a significant confirmation of the path pursued by the Group that since 2010 has been establishing itself as a landmark in the panorama of Italian hotels, today recognized at international level. The Group's objective is to offer a holiday and hospitality experience in true Italian style. This is also why, preserving their own history - which is also the history and heritage of the city and its inhabitants - Duetorrihotels Group constantly carries out important restructuring activities.